Friday, August 17, 2007

Completion of MYR1



Has it been a year already. Today I am a happy camper. I have completed all 75 issues of IDroid-01. This means s/he is a complete robot. Looking at this robot in full hull structure I realize how much hardware/time I have spent on this project. I hope to take this hobby to the next level of a robot enthusiast. I am looking forward to all the programming I will have to do, not to mention a few mods and upgrades.



Having said that I have finished issues through 75, ironically I have to take him apart. The left arm decoder is malfunctioning and the left LED for the eye needs to be replaced. It sounds like a simple task however to reach these parts I have to pretty much take him completely apart. All in a days work though.

Again I give Kudos to the DeAGOSTINI service crew.
P.S. It is 12:53 here in Japan and I just finished watching The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) .... Col. Nicholson played by Alec Guinness, he is the guy who played Obi-wan kenobi in Star Wars a New Hope. R.I.P Sir Alec Guinness.

No comments: